Ancient Coins: Roman, Greek, Byzantine and Celtic Numismatic Reference for Attribution and Values ]]>
IMPORTANT: We are currently modifying the files on wildwinds from “http” to “https”. If you come across a problem when using “https:..” please send a message to Dane at the address below and use http://.. until the error is fixed. Thankyou.
Wildwinds goes from strength to strength! We have experienced very strong continued growth in site traffic since the re-launch in spring 2009.
Since May 2009, the number of site visits increased to an average of over 25,000 hits per day in February 2016.
In addition, the number of coins on wildwinds has risen from 54,900 (July 2009) to over 76,000 in December 2020.
In addition, thousands of corrections have been made to coin attributions and references since 2009, making Wildwinds now one of the most reliable reference sources on the internet.
Dane Kurth (Helvetica)
Messages, News and Updates
(Please do not use the guestbook to ask for identification help)
The WildWinds website has been created as a reference and attribution resource in the field of ancient numismatics.
The Wildwinds site offers a unique opportunity to access this worldwide market of collectors, researchers and numismatists and, with such phenomenal growth, the benefits of advertising are obvious: email Advertising Enquiries
- For advertising opportunities contact Dane.
- For coin questions, corrections, identification help (Please make sure your images are sharp, crop the images to the coin itself without a large empty space around it and try to keep images to a max. size of 6 Mb). Contact: Dane.
- Resimlerimi kullanmadan önce lütfen izin isteyin. Lütfen isime saygi duy. Tesekkür ederim.
- Veuillez demander la permission avant d’utiliser mes images. Veuillez respecter mon travail. Merci.
- The images, text and other content of wildwinds.com are protected by copyright of Wildwinds Co. Ltd and are not applicable for the “Creative common Use” license. If you wish to use any part of the content of wildwinds.com please ask for permission.
- Please do not write to wildwinds from a hotmail email address. Despite numerous complaints to them, Hotmail blocks emails from the wildwinds mail server, so I cannot reply to emails sent from hotmail addresses.
- For requests to use an image please contact Dane and PROVIDE THE FULL URL OF THE IMAGE IN QUESTION The url is the address (http://www.wildwinds.com……..jpg) of the image (Right click the image and copy location), and information about how the image will be used. (Please do not send the image itself, nor the reference etc.) Requests without the url cannot be considered for reasons of time. Contact: Dane
- In view of the number of fakes now being struck in Bulgaria and sold in the west, it is very difficult to tell from photographs whether a coin is genuine or fake. Please do not send images of coins asking whether they are genuine, as I am unable to help. I suggest checking the fakes galleries on forgerynetwork and forumancientcoins or joining the fine community at forumancientcoins.com and asking there.
- For corrections, questions and comments: Contact: Dane.
WildWinds Ltd. and the WildWinds logo are trademarks.
* powered by linux, perl, and the vi editor *
*This domain is not for sale but, still you have hope with few core preconditions.
This domain costs $100B
You may send your say/offer :